Wednesday, March 08, 2006

All wound up --- what?

Having an inability to sit still and do nothing, and too little energy to do something large (away from my recliner) I struggle to find enough to do with ever declining visual and sensory limitations.


I bought a small bag full of crystal hearts, not sure what to do with them, but thought I'd string them into this and that. Well, turns out they did not have a hole drilled through them for stringing. So using some steel wire I cam up with this "all wound up in love" personal collection of beadwork. I stand back sometimes and gasp, "why?"

aletta mes, 2006

I like these best:

aletta mes, 2006

Clearly it is time for a better camera with a macro lens. Some day.

1 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

These are just gorgeous Aletta. What a wonderful way to keep your fingers occupied. Do show any more that you make.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home