Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Papier Mache Workshop - Little Spirit People



Stephanie Hansen likes to tell me that her eclectic Papier Mache Little Spirit People are dead easy to make and that she is not particularly clever. Well Steph can go on believing that. I personally think her talent lies in the quirky, eclectic, original things that she has a habit of making. Readers of Soul Food will surely remember the collaged perfume boxes that she presented for the 2004 Advent Calendar, not to mention her Double Dare Greeting Cards and fun House Project. So when she
started showing some of us at Soul Food her latest Papier Mache work I got down on my knees and begged her to have a showing here on the site. Steph can never refuse my, 'Puss in Boots' of Shrek fame,look. Participate in her workshop now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home