Saturday, July 01, 2006

New Visual Journal Pages

Hi everyone.

Here are some of the new pages I've been working on during my sick leave.



This is the frontispiece of my current journal. I made this right after I've seen Mirror mask several times during the day. I was quite inspired by the cathedral shaped like the key and made these houses with adjoining stairs that goes up to the sky.

This is the right half of the frontispiece. I drew this while waiting at the social security office and at the doctor's waiting hall.


This is the title page.




The table of contents.

Here's a self-portrait where I used the sonograpm print out. There's a text page that's a bit dramatic for general consumption, I think. This one's mostly part of the process of acceptance and healing.


Here's another one of those healing process pages again. I made this 3 weeks after the hysto.


The more recent is this one on rotten baggages.

4 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger Believer said...

I'm really impressed with the different styles. I just noticed your initials in the red drawing--it sneaked up on me. :-)
My favorite is the table of contents--I love the idea that you illustrated it.

Feel better!

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

These are wonderful, extraordinary.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Patricia said...

These are absolutely stunning. I wish you the very best with your recovery.
Patricia

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger wrr said...

Believer, your the first to notice my logo. (:->)

Imogen and Patricia, thanks for your kind words and good wishes.

Thanks, everyone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home