Sunday, July 30, 2006

New Bugs!!!

I made new bugs. Happiness!

I haven't done any wirework stuff in a while. A cousin requested to have one commissioned for a friend and I couldn't say no even though my neck and arm is not recovered yet so I made...


Antfly

After I finished all my chores I went on to make...

White Ant and...


Mookie G!


Princess Antela

I just can't stop making these critters. That's why I haven't made any in a while. I wont' be able to stop until my arm and hand hurts. Oh, well. I'll risk it. I need the creative fix and the members of my previous bug menagerie are now with their new charges so I could use new guardians.

1 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are so colorfully fun! My 11 year old daughter is a creature creator and will love looking at these images for new ideas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home